Friday, February 12, 2010

nows the time about family,they STINKS cos making me like a boy maid keep on asking me to do the laundry,folding clothes,helping them out(MYSELF)making me like a scolding bag putting all their unhappy things on me like nothing juz like to scold me for no reasons,i juz cant help so now i became bad to my family n putting the most important is my future GF or somehow friends or.......now my family is in my last place even though they care about me n giving me money for the next day recess,but i still HATE THEM.from a BEST leader to a timid n like to being innocent leader(for last year only not now)now becoming more n more not timid,n when they scold me,i juz have to use my 1st move talk back.cos i cant help out myself so juz hav to do this.THEY FORCE ME TO DO THIS DE.DONT BLAME ME BEING A MAD BULL ANYHOW BANGING AT THE INNOCENT PEOPLE(for my arch enermy(family)who see this)